Here's some stuff that I'm finally letting go of:
- A broken hand blown votive holder. It was beautiful! Someday, I was going to do something with the pieces, not sure what.
- Fridge Magnets. I must admit to something here. I covered the side of the fridge that faces the stove with magnets. Why? Because I could never keep that side clean! So, I'd switch the magnets out and throw away the dirty ones. And the magnets were things that I thought I should keep. But why really, do I need them?
- Expired food
- Matches - for some reason, I have a big box of these.
- Napkins from our wedding. I had these idea that I'd save the leftovers for our anniversary party. But let's face it, these napkins - we didn't even want to use them when I was trying to use them up!
- 3/4 of a shelf free, under the pans. I can keep all my pots on pans on one shelf. the 2nd shelf in that cupboard holds our waffle maker, that's it.
- My yarn dyeing drawer