The Saturday/Sunday paper has the same coupons as the Sunday but only costs $1, so I usually pick up a few copies on Saturday. But today, it took me 4 stores to finally get them.
- Holiday gas station to use the $ .20 off per gallon from the Cub card. Forgot to get papers.
- Walgreens - got over $43 in stuff for about $10 plus 4,000 BR which now means I have $102 worth of points to use. They were out of papers.
- Target - decided to do the dog food deal, so I got about $25 plus a $5 gift card for next time. They don't carry papers.
- 3 - Almay Make-up removers
- 3 - Tide eraser packs on clearance
- 2 - 15 lb bags of Iams mini chunks
- Cub - got 3 papers.
$71.00 in products
$38.00 spent after savings
$9.00 in points and gift cards for next time
It was an okay day of couponing, if I had actually planned it out I could've done better. But I got my early edition papers and coupons for next time.