New Yoke

Last night I had a couple interesting dreams.

First, one about our team in India and how we were watching a video about a play they did and ended with info about a school there.

After that, it was about a fort where a legion of soldiers fell into the river. They all had blue face masks from whatever was in the river, they looked like masks from Greek tragedies. One man puked and then fell over dead. The lady next to him freaked because she would die the same way.

When I woke from that dream I was a bit disturbed. My husband was sleeping but seemed as if he was having a bad dream too. I prayed over him and then he relaxed. It was 4am.

Then I dreamed that we were at this seminar thing at a fancy auditorium. Our church was there and was hosting it. People shared things and there was some good teaching. My husband was there, we were sitting together. Then, one of the "fringe" people from church stood up and shared about how he had struggles and how through the power of some object that God gave him, he could overcome. His girlfriend shared about her wedding ring that she knew had been lost and had something missing, returned to her whole. She showed it around in a brass and glass case. I kept looking around to see if our pastor would come and interrupt, he said he would if things got weird. But he was busy in his office and wasn't there. People gave this man a standing respect. One many in the crowd was telling the people to be calm and don't follow blindly. After that, the worship team came on stage. They were just about to worship and one of the guys started getting into it and at the same time, the leader started to speak. The one who had just started to speak said that he was going to pray to get rid of any spiritual residue or something but they could pray after. As they started the worship, the leader fell on the ground, puked and convulsed. The whole team was going through similar things.

At this point I woke up and felt as if I myself was being spiritually attacked. I felt as if I was in a different bedroom. My mouth was being held closed almost, so I couldn't speak to cast it out. I wrestled with whatever it was a bit and had the feeling that there was more than one. I woke up completely, it was 6am.

Again in the night I felt as if something was attacking me, not letting me speak. The last time, I got up and it was 7:30am.

I got out a Bible and spent some time with God and prayed. The Bible I picked out was my mom's Bible. I hadn't looked at it in a long time. She had a bulletin in there from our old church, the scripture was the one about, come to me you who are weary and I will give you rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. I prayed that I would fully take on that yoke. That the place that was uprooted recently would now fully accept the weight of his yoke. I got out my prayer shawl and placed it symbollically on my shoulders.

I have loved you with and Everlasting Love.

Comments