Here's what I've accomplished so far:
- A larger coupon holder, since mine tripled in size, and is still growing
- A subscription to Pioneer Press Sunday for about $1 an issue (already getting the Star Tribune) for their coupon inserts
- Found a local store that sells Pioneer Press for $1 after Sunday - score!
- Access to a coupon database, and a few coupon match-up sites, which save me tons of time. Although I am still developing my faves
- My first free shopping spree - except for the item my husband bought for $1
- The start of a toiletries stockpile shelf, already half filled with things that I didn't get for free, but at least half price
All in all, a pretty good first week.