Storm Shawl Edging

I tried the garter edging and it looked too cute with the color stripes. Rip, rip, rip. I tried an edging pattern in the Knitting Around book, and did it wrong. Yet to rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip...

Perhaps I'll try one of these next:

Fine Knitted lace
Knitted Edge for Doily
Belmina lace
#14 Pointed Lace
#19 Dunmore Lace
English Point Lace
Cane Leaf Edging
Ettrick Lace
Kerry Edging
Geneva lace
Mikado Lace

That's a lot of options. I hope the yarn is sturdy enough while I experiment with them. In the meantime, I've added on the 4th color to Hannah's wedding blanket. Even though it's "due" in December, I need to get cracking on it now.

Comments

Mandy said…
Thanks for posting these interesting lace edging patterns. A very useful resource.
Best wishes with completing your shawl.