I went to Slovakia, why?

Last night I dreamt that I was going on these mission trips. Some were short-term. My first one, we were able to come home after a few days for a weekend break, I remember calling hubby to tell him I'd be home. The second time, we went to Slovakia.

We somehow arrived there so that no one really saw us. We were in enclosed transportation, so no one around knew that Americans were visiting. The team included the pastor, Patty, another young girl and myself. On our first day, Patty made a big deal about needing to know what the pastor wanted to have for desert. She said it was the top priority question. When the girl came in from working with him (he was working on some electronic machine), she had forgotten. Patty pulled out a white board with the question clearly on it, pointed to it, how important it was, and said not a word. The girl looked dumfounded but went out to ask.

I was bored. I had nothing to do all day but work on the knitting projects that I brought with. I couldn't go out and meet the people because they didn't know I was here and it wouldn't be safe. Patty had the cooking down, the pastor had the machine work down and the girl was the assistant. I finally found the bathroom and worked for awhile on how to make it lock. That's how bored I was. For this, I came to Slovakia? On a missions trip?

When I woke up, I realized I had overslept for church. Somehow the alarm got turned off! Such a bummer because it's senior recognition Sunday.

Comments