Golfing Dream

Last night I dreamt that our Thursday small group went to the Mini Golf Sculpture garden. A few of us arrived there first and were onto the 2nd hole when someone thought we should go somewhere else and continue playing later. The sun was setting but I didn't think anything of it until it was dark. After that, it was too dark to play, though they did have a tall yard light. The lady that ran the golf course was hinting that it was time for us to go. But we didn't want to go, we wanted to finish our round. We convinced her to let us stay and we would help clean up. She reluctantly agreed.

What sticks in my mind the most about the dream was the beautiful sunset and then the "oh no" feeling when I realized it was too dark to do what I wanted to do. This dream is probably a mix of a few things; I did see a lovely sunset last night and I am going mini golfing this Thursday, though at a different place.

Comments