Misc. Dreams

There were two dreams I had last week that I wanted to remember. Here's what I can recall of them now.

About 3-4 days ago -
I think that my alarm with MPR was playing while I was dreaming. There was this lady that did these interviews, very well done ones. She spent all week on one episode. They were taped in her gorgeous home, she had her own studio. It was obvious that she was well paid for her job. The interview was about something to do with a teenage girl who had gone through depression at about age 12. This was hereditary in her family and some of her relatives went insane or never came out. What happened with her, was that she went to a musical event and music was her way out of her depression. Her cousin was just nearing the age of depression and she was going to help her through it as well.

At the end of the interview, the hostess closed it up by a scene of cleaning up the sitting area (mostly white with expensive furnishings) and turning off the lights. She stood up and had on this gorgeous lace knit dress in blue. It was knit in vertical panels with about a 3/4" of openwork between lace stitches so that it was quite risque. The camera panned across a shelving unit that held a collection of clear glass plates. One plate was on a stand, it had a large leaf embossed on it.


The last day or so I dreamt -
That I was at my mother's funeral, again. Some kind of law had not been followed when she had first been buried so that they had to dig her up and do it all over again. This was truly awful. She was lying on her coffin, covered of course because the body was decomposing. I stood up to do the eulogy and told the people there how this awful situation came about and that I intended to sue the funeral directors for botching this up the first time. Someone tripped on the coffin and the body fell off. I covered my face so I wouldn't be able to see it, but I did glimpse it anyway.

Comments