Dark Dreams

What I remember now about my dreams last night were two incidents. I don't recall which one was first.

I was driving up the road, on my way to something important. There was a line of fire across the road so that if I drove over it, it would blow the car up. I was fed up at that point with Satan putting obstacles in my way. I rebuked him and sent him and his minions packing. Enough is enough already. I recall that there was a series of other obstacles that I had faced because of him. This was the last straw.

In my other dream, we were in a city block at some old museum type building. Our previous pastor, Ken was there along with a couple other staff and my mom. Ken and the staff were bringing something into the museum and said something about cermonial artifacts and I was curious so I came in for a closer look. Ken sounded alarmed when they opened the doors to the museum. He ordered me to get back because it was full of a dark presence. Oddly enough, I was the only one that he ordered away. I pleaded with my mom to come too, but she wouldn't. She said she'd be fine, but made me leave. I walked away from the building to the corner of the block, which sloped downward so that I could no longer see the building entrance. It was like a big mogul hill between the corner where I was standing and the building. Only when I got out that far, did I no longer feel the dark presence coming out.

When I woke up from this dream, if I thought too much about what I had seen when I looked into the building, I could feel that dark presence coming back. So I tried to recall the rest of the dream (it seemed important) and then went back to sleep.

Comments

Jen said…
I love that you post like this!