It's official!

Saturday I had my interview with Cris Rhyner of Partners in Hope for the India Missions Trip. Yesterday we had orientation. I'm really committed now. The money is put down, the initial meetings were done but more than that, I have a real vision of what are team is going to be like.

Helen is going as a knitter & crocheter and at the last moment, my friend Jan is going too. She didn't know it yesterday morning when she woke up...that she'd be going to an orientation meeting that afternoon for a missions trip. She has a great story of how God has called her to come and confirmed it. She'll be working with the orphanage.

And now, I have a list of things to do. After I get a few of these done, I'll breathe easier:

  1. Find all the papers I need to apply for my passport (which is really going to have to be God handing it to me).
  2. Get passport photos
  3. Apply for passport
  4. Write letter
  5. Get immunizations
  6. Find appropriate clothes
  7. Figure out what patterns to teach
  8. Gather materials
  9. Pray a lot
  10. and lots more than I can't think of right now.
Ufduh!

Comments

Jen said…
Woot woot for you!