It wasn't in the last place that I would've looked

I found it and I'm in shock.

Part of me thought that I wouldn't find the paperwork for the passport and that I wouldn't be going. I'd be sad and feel guilty about it all, but I'd be staying put. But now that I found it, it's really happening. I'm going to India.

!

I found it in a bunch of files in a box that were labeled with my health info. Not the most likely place to find a birth certificate, right? Well, when I was a senior in high school I went to Mexico and had all the immunizations and such to go with it. I must have filed all my papers from that into my health file. This wasn't at all where I expected it to be and I was prepared to continue to ransack the rest of the room plus two more areas and maybe the garage before shrugging and saying that it just wasn't meant to be.

Cris had prayed with me during my orientation and said she saw a picture of God handing me my birth certificate. That picture happened tonight.

I'm still in shock and now have to take it all a bit more seriously.

My friend Helen won't be going, though. I'm sad that she can't but fine with her reasons. I may now be the only knitter going on this trip.

Wowser.

Comments