Letters


Last Sunday, Jan and I got together for a little lunch and a little envelope stuffing for our support letters. It turned out to be a lot of envelope stuffing. We thought it would take and hour, maybe two but we ended up spending 5 hours together. I think they turned out well, I formatted both of them so they would "match" and we'd look like a team from the outset. E-mail me if you want a copy.

She was so thankful that I formatted her letter, that I let her wash my dishes. I think this is the beginning of a great team, don't you?

Tuesday was Veteran's Day, so the letters probably didn't arrive in mailboxes until yesterday. On one hand, I know that if God wants me to go on this trip (and I'm pretty sure he does), then the money and prayer support will come in. It's a real leap of faith to think that in about 2 1/3 week, I'd have $1,500 and about $1,400 more by January 15th.

Okay God, it's up to you now.

Comments