Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photo Tag



MY SIL Tagged me to post the 6th photo of my 6th picture folder. Since hubby has recently put most of our photos on an exteneral hard drive, I could only find 5 folders so I closed my eyes and double clicked.

Here's Flint at the headwaters of the Mississippi.

Here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Feel free to participate, even if I haven't tagged you. I think there are some lurkers who only come out when I offer free yarn. ;)

1 comment:

Made by Melissa said...

Fun! Thanks for tagging me. Funny, my pic was of my dog too.
http://madebymelissa.blogspot.com/2008/11/photo-tag.html