Progress At Last


The December projects are now finished. I can now go back and knit away at projects for fun! The Manchester Jacket is coming along. I had another delay when the cable broke and I had to wait to get a new one (the stitches were scrunched onto a smaller cable in between times which made it hard to knit). The stitches now have a bit more personal space and seem happier.

2 more inches to go on this section then a change. Pretty soon I'll be doing armholes and be knitting back and forth on the pieces and then sleeves. And then I'll see how it's really fitting and if I get upset at this and need to put it away like my Printed Silk Cardi and Sayuri pullover; which I have put in a time out. They may be ready to come out of their corners and be worked on again, after I see if the Manchester Jacket is cooperating.

Comments