Stupid Moments

I'm having a few stupid moments lately. I like to think that it's because I've been preoccupied by taking care of my husband, the house, and trying to think about my own health. All I can say is, it's good to have a healthy sense of humor. See another stupid moment in a recent entry in my knitting blog.

We went to visit Doug's parents last weekend in Brainerd. After getting home, I got a message that I had forgotten the charger for my phone! Crud - and my phone was almost out of juice. I notified people via facebook & email that I didn't have a phone and to email me instead for a couple of days.

Today, the charger came in the mail. Yay - mother-in-law! I opened it up and stood there, speechless. This was the charger to Doug's phone. My charger was still in a bag I hadn't unpacked yet.

Yes, I spent 2 days without a phone for no good reason. All is well now, we both have our phone chargers.

And if you're wondering, his phone battery lasts a lot longer than mine.

Comments