Vacation - Day 2

What I did today:

  • Took a shower (notice how the first thing I mention is padding my list of accomplishments?)
  • Joined 2 groups on ravelry - which are highly addicting
  • Went to lunch with staff - 2 hours!!
  • Re-arranged living room, took TV & stuff downstairs. Put the furniture back to the way it was before hubby came home from hospital
  • Picked up living room
  • Knit a few rows on my shawl
  • Picked up dining table (the clutter, not the actual table)
  • Panicked when I realized phone had died - found out I had 4 messages
  • Made dinner with hubby
  • Prayed for sister-in-law and her family situation
  • Tripped on a jacket lying on the floor, made my back sore
  • Washed dishes
  • Had a snack (this new diet stinks)
  • Went back to ravelry (told you the new groups were addicting)
  • Updated my blog
If you read between the lines...I really didn't do much other than knit and surf the net. Not very productive, but it was fun and relaxing! And hey, that's part of what I needed to do this week. I'm going to savor my low productivity and call it de-stressing.

Comments