Good Things

On Wednesday, I got on the scale and I was down another pound - 5# lost total. Although visually I can't see a difference, I KNOW that change is happening. My legs and thighs have more definition. My belt notches tighter than before. And this may be weird, but the fat around my middle, seems looser.

Last night I ran my 2nd run of the week. One more run on Saturday and then I step up to week 4. It was a late run, I had finished skyping at 9pm. But I WANTED to run! I was so excited. Had a bit of foot pain but I kept pressing on and ignoring it. If it's not debilitating pain, then it's just muscles getting used to it. At the end of my 2nd 3min run, I just kept going for another 30 secs. Could have gone more, but I don't know if it's wise to push myself farther.

This morning I looked in the mirror and was confused. Who is that fat person? It surely can't be me, the runner. I'm strong and graceful. That fat person has to go.

Comments