- Each run I seem to make a new PR for one of my stats.
- I am on track for a good 5k run and able to meet my goals
- No more heel pain or heel spurs
- I get to go see Christopher McDougal tonight at Gear West
- My minimum run time is now 2 minutes when 3 weeks ago, that was my longest consecutive run time.
Yesterday, I drove past the middle school where kids were having track & field practice. I loved seeing how they run! It reminded me of when we went to the Twins game, we stayed longer to watch the kids run the bases. They run with such joy and openness. Their feet strike the ground just about under their body, and they push off into nice heel kicks. And best of all? They do it because they want to, because it's fun.
I can't wait to be able to run like a kid again.