Mornings - Who Knew?


I've been getting up early 3 mornings a week to go running since about July or August. So as I was trying to figure out how to get in all my Fly Lady tasks, I thought, why not add one thing onto each morning schedule? I can slowly work it in, and if I can't get it done in the morning, then I can do it later that day. The driving reason behind all this, was that I would like my evenings to be free, and not have to do any cleaning.

So, new tentative schedule made, we'll see how this goes.

This morning, I hit the snooze button a couple times, hoping my husband would get up and take the dog out. No such luck. I got up, took out the dog, did my list and then it was time to go vote. Came back, had breakfast and then went to work. All of this in the morning and I am not a morning person. Granted, I wasn't fully awake the whole time and maybe that's a good thing. And I am very grumpy still in the beginning. But I did get through my stuff and still had time to spare. It was like magic!

Now, though, I'm feeling pretty tired. Do you think my work would mind if I scheduled in an afternoon nap?

Comments