Day 1

I don't want to start another blog, so I'm just adding this little foray into the hodgepodge of this one.  I'm curious to see if Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video really will do what she claims, in just 30 days.  So, I'll give her a little time and see if there's any changes.

Day 1

Don't tell Jillian, but I didn't have weights.  But I feel shredded nonetheless.   My body feels a little rubbery and unsteady.  However, I did start to sweat just a few minutes in which is quite different from the other workout video I was doing.

Food:
Fuji apple
boiled egg with a little s&p
Coffee with creamer


And last night I dreamed that I needed to find a pair of overalls for some kind of pep rally at high school.  The only ones that came in my size that were cute were $84.99.  Maybe with doing this workout, I'll be able to fit into one of the cheaper sizes.

Comments