Lost Dog Found


Last night I dreamed that we drove to Scotland with our dog in the car.  We played at a park and I think I had some sort of task to work on.  When it was time to go home, I called for our dog and a different black and white one came running.  Someone had taken our dog by mistake and left theirs.


Luckily when we called our local shelter, that someone had gone there and left him for them.  However, we had to pick him up in the morning and claim him or they would put him up for adoption - and "fix" him too (in reality he's already fixed).  So we packed up and left Scotland and drove home.  As we drove away, I sadly said good-bye to Scotland and I think there were tears in my eyes.

Happily, I woke up to find my dog safe and sound.  Unhappily, we weren't in Scotland anymore.  Would this make him a Scotty dog?

Comments